Friday, January 8, 2010

Today is "Let Your Tears Flow Day".

:'/ Ahhh shit.. The tears just won't stop flowing..
It all started with me being a Smart Alec to watch another emotional movie..

-

Red was crying, Green is crying, I'm crying, yet I can't do anything to help then but just being here for them.
Orange.. :'/

-

I know this time is not a kind of relationship that I would say:
"Oh my god, I can't believe I used to cry and do stupid stuffs because of you!"
Boy, If if you really did love me, tell me why aren't you doing anything to show that you did.
I never doubted, but every day I try to think I'm moving on, I can move on, I am moving on...
But at the end of every day, I'd spend hours thinking of you, me, us.

There were nights whereby I'd hate you, curse you and then sleep only after being in bed for a couple of hours.
There were nights whereby I'd think of the happy things that we went through together, the silly things that we did for each other that made each other's day and sleep with a wide smile on my face.
There were nights whereby I'd scroll down my Inbox and Saved messages, weep like a child and hug ee,ee to sleep..dirtying them with my tears.
There were nights whereby I'd press the play button on my phone with a playlist named for you, listen to the songs that brought us happiness, laughter, memories and most importantly, together, then sleep till the next morning with the music still playing.
Then there were nights whereby I'd reminisce moments spent with you at the back of my mind; HSM3, 'Popcorn', The park, V'day, The Bus Stop, etc, and end up dreaming deeper in my dreams.

I've had enough of telling myself I'd stop thinking about you, because I just can't do it.


`x estee x`

No comments:

Post a Comment