Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Longest Story.


Already Gone, originally uploaded by Tinybitsoflove.

Someone tell me why am I facing the most complicated part of my life?

It is just exactly the point of time when I decided that this should be the end of me and you. I should just stop asking you to give me an answer of our state today. I should just give up and move on. I should stop reminiscing about us since my W980 was lost.

But all of a sudden you surprise me with a change - Do and say some things that I never thought you would, taking much more initiative than you used to, at least letting me feel that you actually do care.

It's been tough and tiring, to go through times without you there with me. In the end, I pulled through. I made a choice. I know I have to. In between, it got to the point that made me even more confused about everything. It seemed like I was slowly opening up to him. I allowed myself to grow fonder of him each time we meet. I don't want to screw up another person's life. But then again I can't help feeling this way.

I loved you, I missed you, I needed you to be here with me, I wanted to spend every minute, every second of my life with you.
Now? I completely don't know how to even answer any of the above question.

Ok, this song is getting too addictive and making me too emotional. Bye.

It's been really long since someone last hold my hand. It's sweet, really..

`x estee x`

No comments:

Post a Comment