Thursday, January 7, 2010

Alvin & The Chipmunks Two!

I think I'm satisfied enough with this present blogskin! :D
After all, I really did lose touch with Blogger for a few months..!
Anyway, there's so much to blog about!

Bernice and Debbie both texted me that O'level results would be out on 11 Jan 2010, Monday!
My worst nightmare is about to start!
Have been feeling this really 'lost' feeling..
Results is going to be out on MONDAY! :/
I'm pretty...scared now.

Ok, I think I should move on to something less stressful!
Well, some people can really understand my stress though, so there isn't any need to say much!
Right, so I headed out with Kathy at around 12 plus for lunch at Tampines Mall's Kopitiam.
Yes, I finally got to eat my Taiwanese cuisine!
Simply love that black pot noodles with the fried fish fillet or something! :D
I highly recommend you people out there!
It's just priced at amazingly $4!!!

Oh, so we train down to Somerset to meet Amirah, Andrew, Si Jia and Si min for
ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS TWOOOOOOO! :D
It was totally A.W.E.S.O.M.E!
Theodore and Eleanor are super cute lah!
Rating: 9/10! :D

Oh oh Kathy has this really new awesome super duper cool camera!
Hahaha, her camera/psp camera are always deemed as my new toy!
I'm interested in photography what!
But not as much as design...
that's why there's Visual Communications in TP...
oh okay okay, not gonna get anywhere there!

Right, I'm happy I bought Debbie's present! :D
Happy belated birthday Debbie & Mdm Tan!

Train back home with Kathy and ate subway for dinner!
Then home and tv-ed, bathed and have been using the lappy ever since 11plus!
Continued on with Spiderman 3 - Speechless! O:

"An excellent movie to me is one that captures the heart of the viewer and touches the heartstrings. I cried - For that, Spiderman 3 is deemed successful."
`x estee x`

No comments:

Post a Comment