Thursday, January 21, 2010

Interviews and Good company!


Home, originally uploaded by Tinybitsoflove.

Well, today's interview at SP was awesome while yesterday's interview at TP seemed like a joke.

So yesterday, I woke up bright and early to warm up my voice and make sure that my throat was clear. Then I proceeded on to shower and get ready to meet Iris and Shaun at TP's main bus stop. We walked around and saw Myron at the Concourse. He's really thin! O:
Right, so we then proceeded on to Temasek Arts Centre and a few minutes later Cynthia made her way to us.
She then brought us in to the Waiting Room and we sang songs to warm up our voices.

We met Xiu Lin, an uber cool Alto, as said by Iris and Shaun!
When it was my turn to audit after Shaun, I made my way to the Audition Room.
Ho god, trust me. When I say the conductor is young, (and pretty cute!) he really is! :D
So he played some notes and tested me on beating and then I sang 'Angels We Have Heard on High'.

I swear I screwed the whole thing up somehow.
Jordan, the VP of TPChoir on the other hand, told me He could sense I was really nervous, but still I sang really well.
I supposed he was just trying to calm me down and manipulate me in thinking that I didn't really sing that bad afterall.
Well, yes that's pretty much how the auditions went.
OH, I GOTTA SAY THIS!
After my audition, when I went back to the Waiting Room, I knocked my hip bone on the door, OUCH!?!?!

Well, as for the Design School Interview, I pretty much have nothing to say.
I waited 5 hours for a 4-min Interview.
Hahahaha, I honestly don't know if it's a bad thing, but oh well!
I kind of love SP more anyway! =x

Yes, and for today's interview at SP, oh my god.
Trust me - I have no idea why SP's VCDM is 14pt while TP's VC is 12pt.
SP required us to go through an Aptitude Test which involved a 1hr 15mins drawing test.
The test was awesomely cool I swear, but I definitely screwed it up.
But nonethenless, I had fun with Wei Ting, Gwen and Bryan Ng! :D

After the whole interview, we headed to FC5 to eat Pizza Hut!
Wei Ting and Bryan Ng accompanied me to slack at Moberly after Gwen left for her lessons.
Seriously, I have no idea why I know so many of the 5A people after O's. Hahaha, but realised they're really awesome people! HEE! :D

Yup, SPGG after that with Jerome, Lee Hao, Cheng Hua and Jason!
Halfway through I realised I forgot to hand in my CCA cert to the Student Service Centre, so dear SB accompanied me to FC3 to photocopy then to SSC. Thank you, I know you're reading this! =)

Dined at Raffles Place Golden Shoe Complex with Bro, Lee and CH while Jason headed home! Wanton Mee - awesome! :D
Walked home with Bro after that! =)

Ah, I want to go supper tomorrow!!! Mummy please? :( (Ok, like as if she'd ever get to read this?!)

`x estee x`

No comments:

Post a Comment