Thursday, January 7, 2010

I don't know where to go from here..

So.. It's been a while since we conversed.
And my last message to you was maybe a lil' harsh..
But it just made me reflect,
why am I doing this all over again?

"And it all starts again, in the end...
But it's such a scary place to be,
everything's in between.
I don't know where to go from here.."

I just refused to believe it's the end.
I'm sorry for being stubborn.
I know I'm making the people that care for me even more worried,
but I'm fine.
It's just a fate that I can't accept for now..

I once told him, "I would not believe a single thing unless there is evidence or witnesses..Because I trust him, I really do."

And that sentence remains in my honour,
just that he can't sense it..
Ya, you're all right.. I'm a fool, he's not worth it, just give up!

If it's ever that easy, tell me why do girls even shed a single tear over guys?

`x estee x`

No comments:

Post a Comment