Saturday, February 6, 2010

This and that, that and this...

Right yes, Imma TP Design Student.
Getting a Diploma in Moving Images.
As promised, I'd work hard and persevere on.

TP would be fine, it's really not that bad..!

-

It's never easy to decipher what's been going through your mind.
Then again, I never know whether I'm the one or maybe just some other people..
But it gets so freaky till the point of me getting all so sensitive,
and yet again it gets shrug aside?
Sigh, It's never easy being a teenager I suppose.
Why's everyone facing so many problems?
I want to be there for them.
I don't want anyone to be here for me.
But then again, it's never easy to trust someone isn't it?
So who am I to say that you can always count on me to be here for you?

-

Hey MB, I know at some point of our lives we would feel really lost.
I suppose you are too.
But hey, everyone need you to be there, so please get a hold on yourself and be there for them yeah?
I believe in you, so believe your ability!

-

Hopefully everything would go well..
I'm just beginning to let go of some of the many loved ones..
It's never easy, but then again it's inevitable right?

`x estee x`

No comments:

Post a Comment