Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Do you know how much this feeling sucks? To know that everything was just a f*ing misunderstanding and yet the string of hurtful words still came out? Maybe at times I do say the wrong stuffs, and perhaps affected you, your face, your ego. But I already insisted that your claim was a misunderstanding. Matter-of-factly, he admitted that it was a wrong on his part for misinterpreting it wrongly. So this is it? You'd rather trust others than your own blood.
Fuck it.


-

I've a friend whom was married. He used to guide me a lot and drill me E Math for hours. During those period, we'd then digress a lil' and talk about our lives. He'd tell me about his relationship with his wife. From what the content was, it seemed that they weren't in a blissful marriage. Instead, he said some stuffs hinting that the marriage was rather broken. At that point of time, I thought he was just joking about it and not mean what he say. But today, I realised there's a possibility that he had already divorced with his wife and moved on. It dawned on me that he wasn't joking at that point of time. And now, we haven't been in contact for a few months. I really wonder how's he doing. I am such a failure as a friend. Sorry, friend.


`x estee x`

No comments:

Post a Comment