Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Insomnia

I CAN'T SLEEP! ):
Have been doing my storyboard ever since midnight,
and I took an hour colouring one scene! :/

I've got insomniaaaa already!
And there's MT O'Level LC at 2.15pm!
I'm happy that I'm able to step my foot into the school again! :)
But, I can't see my friends that make me laugh,
just like what John said!

Though school may be a stressful environment now that Prelims and O's are approaching,
but it's like the last few months that I'm going to spend in Dunman!
Though I look sooo forward to Poly life,
I suppose I am gonna miss all my Dunman memories!
Sigh, Monday was Racial Harmony Day and yet 14 people turned up for school!
Our class must have been the saddest on RHD! :(
My last year, yet I can't take part the fun!

Hopefully there are more of such events to come! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment