Monday, July 20, 2009

Day Two Day Two

It's Day Two of my seven days! :)
Was awaken by 3 teachers this morning, Miss Lim, Mdm Fadillah and Mr Fariuz!

Studied Geography from 11 plus till 2.
Ate in between, and was online too.
Haha, Msn-convoed with some 4D2 Songka Warriors!
I don't know why we are called Songka Warriors also, lol.
That's what the FB group titled! :)

Slept in the afternoon after eating my medicine at 3 plus 4!
Woah, after waking up, I felt like total shit.
Medicine + Sleep = Weak!
I was so weak that I couldn't find the strength to get my body up! :(
Rested a while more, and struggled to get up!

Dinnered and comp-ed!
Fever's been up and down, still. :(
But I'm not so proud of myself for only studying Geog today! :/
Animation later?
"YES YES YES!"

No comments:

Post a Comment