Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day One

Okay, I've got a seven day MC from the doctor.
Initially it was only two days, from 20th till 21st July.
Justin was at the same clinic too, and he was given a one day MC.
I called Mrs Neo after visiting Dr. Tan and told her about Justin & my case.
She asked for Dr. Tan clinic and number,
and tada! after she called,
Justin and I was told that we'd be getting a 7 days MC from the clinic nurse!


Oh ya, and I've gotta clarify something!
Desmond was kinda joking with me about the hospital thing,
so ya, he's recovering at home now!
So, he wasn't really admitted into CGH.
Aiyah, looong story!
But glad that he's okay now!

Okay, so I missed school on Friday.
1..2..3..I will be missing/am already missing school for 10 days!?
And I realised that this Wednesday is the GCE O'Level MT Listening Comprehension Exam! O:

Right, I just called Mrs Neo and she said she'd make arrangements!
I really think she's like the niceset coolest principal we can ever have! C:
K.. I think I should really go rest now!
Got a really bad headache out of the blue! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment