Saturday, March 30, 2013

Where do I go from now?

During my FYP, I was very much looking forward to blogging my life again. Until after everything ended, the feel and drive then was not as much as I had that very time. I realized blogging and penning out my thoughts was not so 'fine' for me. I guess you can say maybe Estee Kho has changed...

The passion and excitement during those days of blogging were of much live and fun. Secondary school years was probably one of the best yet worst period of my life. The joys as a teen then were little contentments we had. Receiving our test results with good grades, choir after a whole morning of studying, the lessons taught by our teachers, etc.

Back then, joy was simply one's life simple attainment. But slowly... As we grow and face the world as a young adult, everything about reality seems to hit on us. We find ourselves getting frustrated all the time, knowing the adults that we used to know were not as nice, people are actually scheming creatures, money issues begin to be a burden, finding a job seems like choosing a lifelong partner, etc.

I know most people would be like, hey it's time to settle down now as I am turning 21 next year - Welcome to being an adult.
After graduation from polytechnic, shouldn't I be furthering my studies? It seems funny to me that everyone takes university so seriously like it is compulsory like primary school. I know.. Because being in this generation, most people out there holds at least a degree.. Don't even mention Masters and PhD. And so for us who merely holds a diploma... Where are we supposed to go from here?

The truth is, my answer would be... I don't know.

For me, I treat every job I take up as a challenge and responsibility. And so for now, I am being very cautious with the path that I will take very soon. I am not one that would want to leave my company in a couple of years, but rather contribute to the company my knowledge and working ability with all I've got and even beyond my limits. And so that is my problem now...
For where should I go now?



No comments:

Post a Comment