Friday, May 18, 2012

Reflection


"I remembered that during the second week of this block, I broke down for the very first time of my year 3. There was this sudden overwhelming feeling that daunted me. The fact that being in Year 3 was a heavy load to endure. But I can’t express how much gratitude I have to my lecturers, peers and friends for their never-ending support and encouragement. And so since then, I picked myself up to embrace myself the challenges that were coming forth." 

Ripped this off my Reflection Journal for Advanced Animation. I know I am a strong girl. And I am very thankful for the many people in my life supporting me throughout!

Family, Baby, B's, Clique, Twitter Buddies, etc! <3


Thanks everyone! Year 3 will past sooner than I know. I will not succumb to failure but only strive for success!


All right, back to my reflection now! Tata~
Love, 
Estee

No comments:

Post a Comment