Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sentosa down, Dinner at Newton!

I want to go Sentosaaaaa! :( Yes and so in the end we didn't manage to go Sentosa on Saturday cause of the rain. But I was pretty much too tired to get my body out of my soft comfy bed! d: But hey! Dinner was really awesome! The oh-so-awesome Cheng Hua aka Manga Boy drove from Airport to fetch Kathy, Jerome and Me down to Newton while the rest train down on their own! Kathy had Beef Noodles, Jerome and Jason Char Kway Teow and I had Hokkien Mee! Then we had Popiah, Rojak, Satay, Carrot Cake, Stingray, etc. To sum up: Superb! :D

Then we all headed down to East Coast for a lil' walk and arcade! Hahaha, Daytona with Jason was the ultimate joke! Almost to the very end, I was behind Jason! Then I maxx all the way and lean the wall to emerge victory at the end! Hahahaha, Jason's reaction was totally EPIC when the results came out! Heee! :D Sorry Toi Toi!

I don't know.. I'm not sure about this at all. I'm just... just not prepared... for now. Can we just remain status quo? :/
`x estee x`

No comments:

Post a Comment