Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'll try for your love.

Few hours back was Day One without Girlfriend! Apparently she abandoned me for Thailand! :/ Okay, she abandoned her Superman and Brother too! But I was really nice and sweet to send her off this morning! :) So I woke up around 10 and headed to shower and get ready! Reached her block downstairs around 11. Not long after she and her daddy came down and we waited for a cab! Headed to Terminal 1 and they checked in. Afterwhich, we proceeded to Killiney's Kopitiam area for Jollibean while Uncle drank coffee from Killiney! And very soon, both of them headed in already! :( Bade farewell to Girlfriend! Texted and she boarded!

I was pretty confused and lost when Girlfriend left. From Terminal 1, I skytrain-ed down to Terminal 2 and then walk till the very end to head down to Mac then Polar. Passed by Polar and decicded to grab my Sugar Roll (YUMMMY!) to fill my empty stomach! Headed down again to wait for 34 to go home! Oh my geee, the bus ride from Airport to TPJC Bus Stop is $1.11! What's with the 1s! :(

Oh, I was telling Girlfriend. Just on the eve of her departure, so many things cropped up already. What am I supposed to do for the next 9 days!!! :( I hurt him, yes I did. I don't mean it as a revenge at all, cause afterall I willingly suffered in the past. Maybe everyone may say what I did to him was just a mere fraction of what he did to me. But then again, I won't deny he's someone that I did truly love. It's just that, not every story would end up with a happy ending. There may be love, but will there be happiness? But on my side, I'd say I'm very blessed and lucky.

`x estee x`

No comments:

Post a Comment