Saturday, July 10, 2010

This feeling I'm feeling is something I never know.

The feeling of earning my own buck again is simply awesome! School's been really... slack this block I guess. Creative storytelling. I'd say it's not a very interesting module but it's definitely one that can overkill your brain cells for coming up with a story. Right, assignment two is tedious. And considering the fact that I spent my day today working and tomorrow Sentosa. That means I've only Sunday to work on it whole-heartedly.

Oh, I was brainstorming on the train just now. It's funny how I just took out my foolscap pad and pen and started working on my layout for assignment two so that I'll be able to focus more on the writing on Sunday. Ha! Talk about treating it as my own home.

Wed's dinner with B's were super hilarious! Met up with Kathy and Delia after class and headed to Tampines Central to walk around first. We had several stuffs to get. Ultimately, Kathy's Salsa heels were priority! Oh, no! My socks were of a necessity! Now the back of my feets have really awful abrasions. :( It sucks when your skin tears! Pain to the max! :(

But ya as I was saying, it was so hilarious with the B's! Wy joined us after her class! Delia bought a pair of boots from Mondo at an unreasonably cheap price! Her smile was priceless! I swear De's smile always brings joy to me! It's just so nice to see her smile! :)

Our dinner was chapalans from various basements of malls. Tori-Q was our main course. De and I shared Sushi too! Kathy and Wy bought their own sushi sets! Omg, joke ttm man! We ate on the bench like it's our house! Practically moved the bench here and there! Hahahah!
Alright, mum's nagging at me to hand over the comp now! Nights! :)

`x estee x`

No comments:

Post a Comment