Friday, May 28, 2010

And thank you for showing me, that girl friends cannot be trusted.

I think, I really think, you hurt me damn bad.
Friends? Girlfriends? Are you serious?
I supposed that night was a way of compensation?
And to think I felt so guilty for maybe joking a lil' too harsh that night.

I don't know man, I really don't.
What good will there be?
I can't believe you're such a person.
I don't know, I don't wanna know, I really don't know what to do anymore.
Why should I pretend that I don't care, when in actual fact I really do?

For all I know, you're constantly telling tales about me behind my back which are not even true and I'm still happily talking to you at your very face.

Know what girl? I am damn fucking sad, I am damn fucking hurt.

`x estee x`

No comments:

Post a Comment