Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Operation Beautiful - Success!

Yesterday's Operation Beautiful was a major success!
It seemed as if the Graduation Party didn't really matter, to me.
But Operation Beyonce (O.B I) was sexaye! :)
Mrs Neo didn't cry, but from where I was seated, I could feel her 'beyond words can express' feelings.
I'm very sure O.B II was a success too!

Well, we had a class photo together with BYEWTIFUL! :D
Many thanks to Mr. Fairuz for making the 'photo-taking' possible. :)

I didn't really catch Ms Yew's expression cause I was the one that brought the cake,
which meant that I was the last to give the rose!
But for what I know, she was screaming d: , and I am really glad that she really loved the surprise! :)
After the whole event, Ming Whee sent this really sweet message!
Yea, it's like for once we did something successful as a whole class,
just when we graduated. :/
I'm gonna miss the times spent with 4D2. :(
But I know this is not the end, cause there's still Prom tonight,
and many many class outings/chalets next year and year after and year after after...!
Right, Ming Whee? :D

`x estee x`

No comments:

Post a Comment